About Us

My photo
Fort Hood, TX
Our family is traveling through life - sometimes at extraordinarily high speeds - it's good to stop and record the roses and thorns along the way...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friends along the way...

Today, I had the great opportunity to get away for a little girl time with a friend - it rejuvenated me and it reminded me that even though I've moved a "couple of times" I have been lucky to have collected such good friends along the way.  Fortunately for us, we live in an era of internet and facebook and we don't have to lose those "friendly" feelings even though there are miles and many times years between us.  I know that I will have opportunities to meet up with these friends again through the years.  One of my good, longtime friends (I've known Raith since 2nd grade!) once told me that real friends never really have to catch up and get to know each other again, they just pick up where they left off - I have found that to be true time and time again. 

I look forward to picking up all my friends again here and there along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment